Sunday, February 12, 2012

REFLECT AND CONNECT WEEK 3


I have used critical thinking all throughout my life.  I have not noticed that I have thought this much until I have read all these articles. And now that I have read the articles I realize when I am thinking critically.
           I am a very athletic girl and I am constantly playing sports. I would never imagine that thinking critically helps me out a ton in sports. For example, in basketball I always have to choose and think about what I am going to do when I have the ball. I could shoot the ball if no one is on me so we can score. Or I can pass it to someone so they can score. On the other hand I could hold the ball out in front of me so the other team can steal it, or I could make a stupid pass. Critical thinking has made me a better basketball player.

No comments:

Post a Comment